Online Booking System Now Available (for In-Person and Phone Appointments with Dr. Sheth)
Patients can now book, reschedule, or cancel appointments online, at their convenience, through “My Health Access”.
Click Here to Start:
- Appointment reminders
- Booking for multiple family members / dependants
- In-app messaging directly with the clinic (similar to texting)
- Send photos and PDF documents directly to the clinic
- “My Health Access” is free.
- Must have a valid OHIP health card to sign up.
- Clinic schedule is shown in real-time, so Patients can see if same-day appointments times are available.
- Pre-book appointments up to 1 year out (currently limited to 1 month during this launch phase).
- Connect with hundreds of other healthcare providers and clinics who use “My Health Access”.
Updated Screening Questions for In-Person Appointments:
- Have you travelled outside of Ontario in the last 14 days?
- Do you have any cold or flu symptoms such as fever, cough, runny nose, or sore throat?
- Does anyone in your household have these symptoms?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, please:
a) switch your visit to a phone appointment, or
b) reschedule your In-Person visit to 14 days after your symptoms resolve
Phone Appointment Info:
Phone appointments are still available.
**Please note that there are NO fixed appointment times for phone calls.**
Dr. Sheth calls between 12pm and 9pm on the day the Patient is scheduled.
Only In-Person appointments have fixed appointment times.
**Important:** If you book a phone appointment online, please know that “My Health Access” does not have a queue system, so we created 10 phone appointment slots per day with false appointment times. Please disregard the phone appointment times completely. Kindly choose which clinic DAY you wish to receive a call, and pick any ‘time’ which is available. This reserves your place on the call list for that day.